Saturday, January 30, 2010


All right, ladies and gentlemen, many of you know I have a lifelong quest to be organized and know where everything is ... in some rooms I am doing pretty good. In a few rooms I am NOT! There is a challenge on one of my favorite blogs ... orgjunkie.com ... Coming up for the month of February that has me very excited to focus on just one room ... My Office/Scrap/Craft room. It is a horrible mess and the photos I just took make it look even worse! (Too embarassed to post them just yet!) It looks almost like a room shot from an episode of "Hoarders". It's bad, really bad. There is a little cluttered path to my computer and that is it. I really must get this room under control. FAST! So, wish me luck. I will be posting "before" pics as soon as I get the guts to show my mess. Then "after" pics very soon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment